- As the Director of Experiential Learning Collaborative and Associate Professor of Marketing at the
University of Connecticut-Stamford, Greg manages projects, negotiates agreements, recruits students,
and develops courses for the graduate programs. Read more...
- As an Associate Professor of the Division of Business at Rivier University, Greg developed and taught
courses on Strategies of Innovation, Marketing and International Business to MBAs and senior
undergrads. Read more...
- In 2012-13 Greg developed a new undergraduate course "International Entrepreneurship" and new
graduate course "Doing Business in Europe" with the field trip to European countries
- As a member of the President's Circle at Rivier University, in October 2012, Greg co-chaired and
moderated a Canada-New Hampshire Symposium "Doing Business with Friends"
- In October 2011 Greg traveled to Moscow to teach a condensed course "Marketing and New Product
Development" upon an invitation from Plekhanov Russian Economic University, the oldest business
educational institution in Russia. He taught a class comprised of Russian, French and German second-
year Master's students. He also presented at the PREU faculty and administration Round Table meeting
discussing faculty activities associated with teaching, research and service
|Public Presentations |
- In June 2017 Greg serves as a Keynote Speaker at the 6th International Business and Management
Conference in Geneva, Switzerland
- For the upcoming 2018 World Marketing Congress, Greg was invited to co-chair (with Fernando Fastoso)
the track "Marketing in Emerging Markets"
- In June 2015 Greg chaired the Marketing session at the International Business and Management
Conference in Vienna, Austria, and presented a paper "Reluctantly Volitional Consumption amid Cultural
Transition in Emerging Markets"
- In August 2014 Greg co-chaired (with Deon Nel) a track "Marketing in BRICS" at the 2014 World
Marketing Congress in Lima, Peru, and co-moderated (with John Ford) a Cross-Track Round Table
- In December 2013 Greg delivered a video presentation via the remote link at the Winter Forum for
Faculty conducted by the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics in Moscow, Russia
- In July 2013 Greg organized and chaired a Round Table expert discussion "When East Meets West:
Cross-Cultural Consumer Research" at the European conference of the Association for Consumer
Research in Barcelona, Spain. Participants from 4 continents represented 12 different cultures
- In August 2012 Greg co-chaired (with Michael Czinkota) a track "Marketing in BRICS" at the 2012 World
Marketing Congress, organized a special session on cross-cultural research, and presented two research
papers (with Roy Toffoli and Karen Spohn, respectively)
|Research and Scholarship|
- "Cultural Transition and Socio-Cultural Taxonomy of Consumers in BRICS Countries"
- "Consumer Behavioral Trends in Transitional Economies: Problem of Choice in BRICS"
- "Consumer Behavioral Trends in Transitional Economies: Role of Subjective Expected Utility"
- "Cultural Shock, Shift and Progression: Similarities and Differences of Consumer Behavior in BRICS